viernes, 22 de febrero de 2013

Jennifer Lawrence y Dior!

Hello! Today I just post some amazing pics of the Miss Dior Campaign.
You can see Jennifer Lawrence as the new face. I was thinking that brands increasingly use known models or actress for their campaign
I saw a documentary where Anna Wintour said that it was because people feel more identified with them that with an unknown person.


Thank you so much for your comments.


Hoy os traigo un post rápido.
  Me gusta la publicidad y esta campaña de Miss Dior me encanta por su sobriedad.  Cada vez se prescinde más de modelos, a no ser que sean conocidas, en favor de artistas cinematográficas.
¿Motivo?  
Piensan las empresas que tienen más gancho a la hora de vender sus productos, ésto es lo que  dice Anna Wintour
y coincido con ella.
¿Que os gusta mas ver como cara de una nueva campaña o en la portada de una revista?
¿Una famosa o una modelo a la que no conocéis?

Muchas Gracias por vuestros comentarios






    










                                                 Do you like the bag? I love the yellow one!
                                                                ¿Os gustan los bolsos?




                     

5 comentarios:

  1. She is absolutely gorgeous!
    great photos:)
    thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!!
    Kisses
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. She looks so gorgeous! I agree - I love the yellow bag, too! :)

    ♡jilly
    sorelle in style

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. She is just so so beautiful...
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar